- If you’d like to arrive at the church in something a little different to the normal, then look no further than my classic 1958 Buick. You are guaranteed to turn heads and cause guests’ jaws to drop when you float up to the church entrance.
The Buick makes a perfect wedding car:
- An abundance of sparkling chrome – looks great in photos!
- The Buick is over 17ft long and has 4 doors with plenty of rear leg room.
- Bench seats front and rear – seats 6 in comfort, ideal if the Buick is to be used as a second car for bridesmaids, page boys, ringbearer, etc.
- As can be seen from the photographs, the Buick is in excellent condition, showing 32K genuine miles, it has led a pampered life. The car underwent a full respray last year, along with a full set of whiteband tyres. It also boasts an excellent original interior.
- Exclusivity – If you are looking for something more interesting than the run-of-the-mill Rolls Royce, the Buick is for you. I believe there are only two 1958 Buicks in Wales, the other one, also owned by myself, is currently in my garage awaiting restoration.
The Buick with ribbon in a choice of colours to match dresses, flowers, etc., or it can come without ribbon if you wish.
The cost of hiring the Buick for your wedding day is a competitive £230 for weddings within a 20 mile radius of Llanelli. For weddings further afield, or if you require any additional information, please do not hesitate to contact me either by e-mail or telephone.
If you require a second classic American car, the white 1960 Cadillac, which can be seen in the photographs, is also available for hire.
The Buick is also available for film and TV work, music videos and promotional work. Please e-mail or telephone with your requirements.